List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Cassandra project set up error
From:       Dave Brosius <dbrosius () mebigfatguy ! com>
Date:       2013-08-23 8:01:43

Yeah, there's a problem when running c* in IDEs, it doesn't find the
version to send down to the client.

You can edit the cqlsh file to remove the version parsing at

File "./cqlsh", line 580, in get_connection_versions
     self.cass_ver_tuple = tuple(map(int, vers['build'].split('-',
1)[0].split('.')[:3]))