List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Performance regression tests
From:       Jonathan Ellis <jbellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-22 15:25:52

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Kushal Pisavadia <kushi.p@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking at this idea for GSoC2010:
>
> I've put a comment on that ticket, but am going to post here as well
> as it seems to be more active. Sorry for the double post.

Replied on jira.

> How related is this to this ticket:

They are different things.  874 is about automatically setting up a
cluster and doing nasty things to it to test edge cases.  875 is about
performance testing an existing cluster (possibly hand-configured, it
doesn't matter, you should just be able to point it at a set of nodes
and go).