List:       caraudio
Subject:    Well, I must be signing off now
From:       "Steven Hellwig" <sfhellwig () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-02-13 21:03:28

I hate to be leaving you guys when this list was just getting started but I
have to. Between poor finances and a busy class schedule I must eliminate
the excesses and unfortunately the audio habit is included. I'm not
quitting, I just have to quit the lists and sales flyers and get a little
more focused for a while. Hopefully when I get back you guys will still be
going. Thanks for all the help and good luck to everyone.
	Steven Hellwig