List:       cap-talk
Subject:    Welcome to cap-talk
From:       Jonathan S. Shapiro jsshapiro () earthlink ! net
Date:       1998-03-24 17:55:21

Since we've started what I hope will be a promising discussion, I've
gone ahead and created a mailing list:

	cap-talk@eros.cis.upenn.edu

This list is open to the public, and is run by automatic list manager
software.   It's purpose is to talk about capability-oriented systems
and related topics.

To seed the list, I have selectively copied some people from the eros
architects list to cap-talk.

You can unsubscribe by sending a note to

	cap-talk-request@eros.cis.upenn.edu

with the subject line

	unsubscribe

shap