List:       cap-talk
Subject:    [cap-talk] MinorFs 0.3.5
From:       "Rob Meijer" <capibara () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2009-01-11 0:11:58

I've just released version 0.3.5 of MinorFs.

This release is functionaly about the same as the 0.3.4 version but adds
the 'minorbash' hard links and AppArmor profiles that I used in the
linuxjournal article. Further I've made some fixes to make the install
script work on the latest versions of the AppArmor based linux
distributions (Ubuntu 8.10 and OpenSuse 11.1). I also added an
installation howto for Ubuntu 8.10.

http://polacanthus.net/minorfs.html

Rob