List:       cap-talk
Subject:    [cap-talk] WideWord a Cap in URL based collaborative writing tool
From:       Pelle Braendgaard <pelleb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-28 20:10:37

Just a quick intro. Iang asked me to sign up here. Looking at the
archives it looks like I already know some of you from various FC
conferences.

I recently launched a new service WideWord https://wideword.net, which
is a online collaborative writing tool. The documents are encrypted
using AES keys and accessed through a capability like URL. WideWord
was written in Ruby on Rails and is a good example of what you can do
on this platform in a couple of weeks.

Now I haven't really been following capability research in the past
year or two, but have always been a fan of Tyler's stuff and E.

I will try to catch up via the archives, but in the mean time please
try out WideWord. I have written something about the security at:

https://wideword.net/public/view/1

I have also documented the relative short development cycle in my blog at:

http://stakeventures.com/articles/category/wideword

I am currently working on a multidimensional spread sheet app called
WideSheet, which will also have a cap like access method, when it
launches soon.

Pelle

--
https://wideword.net + Encrypted document sharing