List:       cap-talk
Subject:    Re: [cap-talk] multiple key capabilities
From:       Ian G <iang () systemics ! com>
Date:       2005-05-15 13:50:15

On Sunday 15 May 2005 11:18, John Carlson wrote:
> So trademarks and sealer/unsealer are the only examples of a
> multiple lock door (say 3 independent locks) in capability security?

Is there a wiki or something that describes capabilities?

I recall reading and understanding sealer/unsealers about
a month ago, and now need a refresher (should be 30
seconds with the right paragraph).  Trademarks do not
ring any bells, so that might take 5 minutes, with the right
wiki.

iang
--
http://iang.org/