List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Congratulations on the handshake founding
From:       Pierre <pinaraf () pinaraf ! info>
Date:       2018-10-15 18:43:59

Hi everybody

I saw today on dot.kde that you received a 100k USD donation for the
development of Calligra. This is an amazing news, congratulations everybody.
I am so sorry not having time to be involved any more, but I keep an eye
opened and if you have questions about some stuff I wrote, or just want to
chat, I'm often on freenode (nick Pinaraf).

Wish you the best

 Pierre