On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek@kde.org> wrote:

I was wondering what is the status of
​​
Calligra 3.0 on Windows. Are there binaries available anywhere? (other than Krita, I am actually more interested in Plan and Flow)

In case the answer is "no", what is the recommended compiler to build Calligra 3.0? mingw-w64 or MSVC? Which version?

Hello ​​Pau,
​Calligra 3.0 was not yet released, there's no confirmed schedule.

Of course, I meant the current git snapshots. I should have made that explicit O:-)

It may be that following Krita, also Kexi will be released in separate schedule. Separate git repositories make it much easier.

For Kexi on Windows I am using MSVC 2013. Possible upgrade will come later.
I think it's good idea to keep calligra.git compilable with it. Any patches welcome of course.

Do you know if it builds with MSVC2015 Update 2? Or any expected problems?

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org