List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    GSoC participating with Calligra
From:       Станислав Долган <stanislav.dolganov
Date:       2015-03-14 8:28:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm student of Moscow State University, Faculty of Computation Mathematics
and Cybernetics.

I want to participate in Summer of Code with Calligra. There is only one
Calligra's project idea on the KDE ideas page and I'm wondering if there
are some other ideas to implement such as, for example, implementing set of
financial and scientific functions in Calligra Sheets.

Sincerely yours, Stanislav Dolganov