List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Does it ever load?
From:       John Culleton <John () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2015-03-04 12:56:09

I am just starting with Calligra Word. I use
Slackware Linux 14.1 which hasn't been updated in
a while. I am trying to load a MSWord doc file
that takes a long time to load into Libre Writer.
But with Calligra Word it seems to be an
asymtotic function i.e. never quite getting
there. I could eat breakfast and have a second
cup of coffee. Right now it is stuck at 43%
loaded. I'll write again if/when it loads.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press