List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-packager] Calligra 2.8.4
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2014-06-27 10:03:39

Hi,

On 2014-06-24 14:15, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 01:47:37PM +0200, Cyrille Berger wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Calligra 2.8.4 tarballs are available for packaging, release is
>> planned
>> for around Thursday 26th.
>
> Ingwa is currently looking into an issue with 2.8.3 where you can't
> save the file, has that been fixed in these?

So there is still no fix for that (and one can actually save, it is just
very inconvenient for users), I will work on it this week-end. The
regression was introduced in 2.8.2.

* so if you have package <= 2.8.1, then don't upgrade
* if you already have made packages for 2.8.2 and 2.8.3, and have
already packaged 2.8.4, feel free to make those package public
* I don't feel like announcing a release with such a serious bug feel
reasonnable, so we will probably not announce 2.8.4, but make a new
2.8.5 release (with announcement) for next week

--
Cyrille Berger Skott