On 07/29/2013 05:12 PM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > * plugins > > Sebastian Kuegler has a number of patches on reviewboard that make > porting plugins from the old KDE style to the new Qt style a breeze. > We need to investigate whether we can reuse that work without dragging > in all of KF5 or Qt 5.2. Where is the code? > > * kdefakes > > The kdefakes library as started by Sebastian Sauer needs be expanded > to be more than a set of fake headers. for instance... Nah, there is plenty implementation for all things *really* required to run (Coffice and Active) on Linux, Android, Sailfish, Windows, etc. Everything else is optional imho. The question is how much functionality you *REALLY* need for a Calligra QWidgets UI. I think shortcuteditor or notifications-dialog are not the important things to lose time with atm. Comment out till KF5. _______________________________________________ calligra-devel mailing list calligra-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/calligra-devel