List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Re: Rename Coffice?
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-03-25 5:32:40

hi, congrats for publicity but i'm suggesting not introducing
redundant brands extra that sound like a fork, just writing
'experimental calligra words for android' would imho say it clearly
what's the effort is about atm... That's my first impression after
reading mislesding info on newssites...

On 25/03/2013, Sebastian Sauer <mail@dipe.org> wrote:
> Common feedback seems to be that the application should contain the
> "Calligra" name to raise awareness / make our brand stronger. I tend to
> agree. Suggestion would be that to rename the visible parts to "Calligra
> Coffice". Would that be okay or anybody against or...?
>
> Also the name "Coffice" is for sure not set in stones but I can't think
> of a better one. If there are suggestions raise please raise them now! :)

regards / pozdrawiam, Jarosław Staniek