List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Rename Coffice?
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2013-03-25 2:09:00

Common feedback seems to be that the application should contain the
"Calligra" name to raise awareness / make our brand stronger. I tend to
agree. Suggestion would be that to rename the visible parts to "Calligra
Coffice". Would that be okay or anybody against or...?

Also the name "Coffice" is for sure not set in stones but I can't think
of a better one. If there are suggestions raise please raise them now! :)