List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Re: Coffice milestone 2
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-17 2:55:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Great news!

Also to add to that, in the branch active-calligratouch-shantanu we have
working qtquick component for viewing text documents. What this means is
that you can just put that in your QtQuick app for a platform and voila!
you can view text docs :)

I and Sujith are working on the element for spreadsheet and presentations

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com