List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE git workflow
From:       Jos van den Oever <jos.van.den.oever () kogmbh ! com>
Date:       2011-06-08 21:01:13

On Wednesday, June 08, 2011 21:18:49 PM Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> Well, sounds really really familiar. They could have attended our sprint
> and spared the discussion time, couldn't they? ;)
> IIRC this very workflow was already discussed in Oslo.

I'll believe it when I see 0 failing tests and all document round-tripping
without errors. ;-)

Seriously, I think we can get there if we set up a system where a patch can go
from the integration branch (once there is one) to master when it brings down
the number of problems found by automated testing.

Cheers,
Jos