List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Re: Branding Calligra's QML UI as Calligra Active
From:       Mani N C <maninc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-21 4:57:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Good to hear that Plasma Active wants to showcase Calligra.

If the Calligra Mobile doesn't break the desktop compilation, I would love
to see it in tools directory. As Inge mentioned we can move it to other
directory when Core/UI separation is done.

I am ok with the "Calligra Active" name +1 from me.  For Prefix, How about
CM<name> (CM - Calligra Mobile)

Br,
Mani

Mani Chandrasekar