List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC 2011!
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2011-02-11 6:28:16

On Thursday, February 10, 2011 21:33:21 todd rme wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:20 PM, C. Boemann <cbo@boemann.dk> wrote:

> >> I put them up.  Please look to see if they are written how you would
> >> like.  I didn't know who to put as a mentor, so I just referred them
> >> to the mailing list.  Please add a mentors if there is one.
> >
> > Don't worry. We usually assign mentors when we decide on the project
> > applications.
>
> That's fine then.  I saw that the other Calligra ones had mentors so I
> assumed these did as well.

Sorry for not replying earlier. I was quite busy the last days. Very nice
ideas for stage. I would like to update the plama one a bit to make it a
remote presenter tool using plasma and maybe other things. The idea here is to
have an application that can remote control(via dbus) a differenent computer
running stage.  This could for example run on a n900. When doing it right a
lib for the remote stuff can be created and on top of the it should be possible
to easily create new UI where plasma would be one.

I really  like the prezi stuff but I'm not sure how compatible that would be
with odf (saving/loading). I think most work in this regard is using svg for
the data and a webbrowser to show it. Maybe a way to create such a
presentation and save it the svg the same as some other tools use would be
perfect.

I can be added as mentor for the tasks.

What do you think?

Thorsten