List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    koffice-essen branch interesting for a story in the Commit Digest?
From:       Alexander van Loon <a.vanloon () alexandervanloon ! nl>
Date:       2011-01-16 10:33:47

Hello,

I'm Alexander van Loon and I contribute to the weekly Commit Digest appearing on \
dot.kde.org. I was wondering if we could  write a story for the Commit Digest of the \
work which has gone into the http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/koffice-essen/  \
branch? I realize I'm a bit late with this question, because the last commit was five \
weeks ago.

More importantly, here – \
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/koffice-essen/README?view=log – I read \
‘creating the feature  branch for the 2.3 freeze period'. Does that mean that the \
work has already been included in the KOffice 2.3 release, and that  it is no longer \
interesting for the Commit Digest (the Digest is about the latest and greatest, after \
all)?

Greetings,
Alexander van Loon