List:       calendarserver-users
Subject:    Re: [CalendarServer-users] Working around delegates with iOS
From:       JJ <div.nabble () demon ! cx>
Date:       2012-11-20 9:13:46

On 19 nov. 2012, at 21:00, calendarserver-users-request@lists.macosforge.org wrote:
> It would appear that iOS does not support subscription to delegate calendars, or at \
> least I have not found a way to do this via the iOS Calendar program. I would like \
> to work around this, and here is my initial thought:
> 1) Set up a daemon on the machine hosting the calendar server to periodically scan \
> and export the calendar of interest to an ICS file.

A long time ago I put together a solution to this: http://www.demon.cx/icaldavmerge/

It may help get you started; however this was done for the iCal server which was part \
of Mac OS X Leopard Server. The current Calender Server stores things differently, so \
those scripts need updating.

Does anyone know how to retreive a monolithic ics file from the Calender Server \
through http?

grtz, jj