List:       calendarserver-users
Subject:    Re: [CalendarServer-users] Aggregated directory services must have
From:       John Murdie <john () cs ! york ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2010-03-08 11:01:27

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 10:30 -0800, Morgen Sagen wrote:
> If you're using the OD based DirectoryService (which has a realm
> of /Search), you'll need to change the resources/locations config file
> realm to match.  By default that is in conf/auth/resources-test.xml.
>
> Change...
>
>     <accounts realm="Test Realm">
>
> ...to...
>
>    <accounts realm="/Search">
>
> The way locations and resources are handled is changing quite a bit in
> trunk, so if you're looking for stability you might want to use a
> release instead.

Thank you - I have been trying both 2.3 and the development version; the
latter because I am interested in seeing its eventual release - though
I've not the time or domain-specific expertise to help in the
development I think that the odd bug report will help, which I may well
be able to contribute as I learn more.

Best wishes for the development,

John A. Murdie