List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: StarOffice 5.1
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-09-09 7:45:33

On Thu, 09 Sep 1999, Greg Threlfall wrote:

|Ahhh, DeScribe (fond memories glide past my eyes).  Still use it for important
|stuff, and that's on a 486 running win3.1 and nothing else.
|If anyone out there has some influence in these matters, PLEASE do something
|about porting DeScribe to KDE/Linux.

oh, i've tried. i've begged. i've offered to buy the source. and i've
gotten no response from james p. lenname, the owner thereof. remember
that last describe cd, with the OS/2, win 3.x and win 95 versions? if
only they'd taken it just one step further, to linux!

i'd pay money, good money, for describe/linux. when i was trying to
buy the source, it was not because i wanted to make money from it. it
was because i wanted the application!

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.