List:       caldera-users
Subject:    LBA stuff
From:       "Benjamin Tatterson" <ben1 () psu ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-31 23:37:06

I just installed Openlinux 2.2.  The final step was to install bootmagic.  I
went to install it and it told me that the problem was either 1) I did not
have a visible fat32 partition that was completely below the first 1024
cylinders(which of course I have) or 2) bootmagic was already installed.
Well neither of those options are true, I checked the faq and it is a common
problem and the faq told me to change my hard drive configuration to LBA.
That is my problem I do not know how to change my hard drive to lba...help

Ben Tatterson
ben1@psu.edu

-
To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe users" to majordomo@lists.calderasystems.com