List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: non-movable files?
From:       "Joseph Red" <jred () pobox ! com>
Date:       1999-06-30 18:58:42

Hmmm.  My win95b will let me choose the drive I want it on, but not the
location on the specified drive.  It'll also let me choose the min & max
size, or disable it altogether.  Now, if I start disk defrag, and note the
blocks it says are nonmovable, and view the blocks using a disk editor, most
of those blocks belong to the swap file.  I'm not trying to be
argumentative, but I've checked this more than once, when I had the same
questions the original poster had.  However, other than the method I used
(see above) I have nothing more constructive to add, and feel perfectly
comfortable agreeing to disagree.  Unless someone can show me where I'm
wrong.  I also have no problem admitting when I'm wrong (which is entirely
too often for my taste).
Joe