List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: Caldera Kicks Microsofts Butt In Court
From:       <fred () home ! nuge ! com>
Date:       1999-06-30 17:37:40

Read the PRNews wire on Yahoo.

Caldera should comment about it.  An on-going court fight is not impacted
by a comment.  MS does it all the time.  Caldera would suffer if MS could
chop the lawsuit up into seperate pieces.  See MS wants to hack away at
them , bit by bit.  The judge saw through this and rendered a good
decision.  Its a small step but a very positive one.

Where Do You Want to Go Tommorrow?

-
To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe users" to majordomo@lists.calderasystems.com