List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: adding second ethernet card
From:       "David A. Bandel" <dbandel () ix ! netcom ! com>
Date:       1999-05-31 20:57:26

Gregory Wood wrote:

> Oh good grief, I found my initial error. The file name is modules.conf not
> conf.modules.

Yes, Caldera saw fit to change this.  Both work, but I forget which is
looked for first, so don't put both on your system (unless you just want
to test which is the default filename).  With everyone used to
conf.modules, I'm not sure why they switched to modules.conf, but that's
how it is.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
-