List:       caldera-users
Subject:    No sound through any of the kde apps.
From:       root <kegross () webaccess ! net>
Date:       1999-05-31 17:05:32

Happy Memorial Day!

As you can see by the long string of messages bellow that I'd be having
a better day if I could fix this sound problem. The long and short of it
is that I can't make any noise (throught the sound card that is). If
ya'll would be so kind as to take a look at the following banter and
give me some helpfull advice.

Thanks,
Keith