List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: 1.2 Base & Novell
From:       Erik Ratcliffe <erik () caldera ! com>
Date:       1998-05-28 15:16:12

On Thu, May 28, 1998 at 09:54:49PM +0800, kyle@archenland.hedland.edu.au wrote:
> > I've had a look about on the Caldera web site but could not find
> > any information on mounting Netware 4.11 directories on a machine
> > running Base 1.2.  Would someone direct me to some infomation please ?

All you typically have to do is log in using 'nwlogin'; afterward, the
/NetWare directory tree should be accessible, at least as far as your
Netware username (the one you logged in as) is permitted to go.  The man
page on nwlogin should give more detailed information, as should 'nwlogin
--help'.

--
| (o)(o)  Erik Ratcliffe, erik@caldera.com |
|  \oo/    Caldera, Inc.  Orem, Utah USA   |