List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Amiga FFS
From:       UDP-Alex Bartonek <AB1 () UDPN01 ! UDPINC ! COM>
Date:       1997-12-30 20:27:41

I dont know if any of you'all have tried this or not..but here it goes..

I have a Amiga 3000 with a 2.1 gig IDE hard drive using the FFS (off of
3.1 ROMS).
Tell me if this is possible:
Since Linux can read Amiga FFS, can I hook up a IDE splitter to that
hard drive in the
Amiga to where the Amiga is hooked up to the hard drive, and Linux is
hooked up to it also.
Or is this not possible...does it make sense? ;)

Thanks

Alex