List:       caldera-users
Subject:    MetroX and Applixware
From:       <mwlarsen () midamerican ! com>
Date:       1997-12-29 13:38:56

Is anyone aware of problems running Applixware 4.2 with MetroX?  It keeps
locking up when it tries to import system email, and occasionally when
trying to send mail.  This didn't happen under AcceleratedX (and, alas,
like an ass, I donated my copy of CND 1.0 to a school in a city I just
moved away from, so no more AcceleratedX for me).  TIA.

Mike