List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: diald help needed
From:       john burton <jburton () telepath ! com>
Date:       1997-11-29 2:08:50

William Woods wrote:

> FWIW, I am using Linuxconf to do on demand dialing....diald just woulden't
> work for me, but I got Linuxconf to do it....go figure...

I ftp'd the latest (?) version of linuxconf (1.9r27??) and ran thru the
setup.  Seems that my masquerading drove it nuts...  I'll have to fool
with it again later, but looks like a good start...

I'm thinking I'll need to remove all the extra stuff I've put in my
rc5.d and rc3.d and then let linuxconf do it...

Interestinly enough, linuxconf got all befuddled when I told it 0.0.0.0
was my local nameserver...  Whatever, even tho it didn't just "pop into
place" rpm -e linuxconf took care of it until I have time to spend more
time on it...

 john burton                              The SANDBOX ** MultiLine TBBS
 mailto:jburton@telepath.com                             P.O. Box 30902
 http://www.telepath.com/jburton                 MidWest City, OK 73140
 1:147/34@fidonet                                       +1.405.737.9540