List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: IP Aliasing Update: WOOHOO!!
From:       wayward <wayward () citynet ! net>
Date:       1997-11-28 21:48:29

Jrbl Pookah wrote:

>         I think our sales guy was a bit unnerved when I did cartwheels
> from the machine room up to the showroom floor. :)  But I don't really
> care. :)
>
>         Yay.
>
>         Thanks again for all your help everybody.  TTYL.
>
> --
> Joseph Blaylock         Castle Computers, Inc.          JOAT, MODF
> blaylock@castlec.com       (513)469-0888           Finger for PGP Key

Life is GOOD isn't it? I have given up on modules myself... got plenty O
ram and the machine does what I want it to. One day the module stuff
will auto-install itself after a kernel build and put everything where
it should go, but until then, I'll just make some huge kernels. heheheh,
ric

--

Home For Wayward Computers        | http://www.wayward.net
Ric Moore, Grand Poobah           | Nightmare MUDOS