List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re:  Re: 2 Monitors + COL Wkstn  [delivery failure to ziad@m1.sprynet.com]
From:       Interserv Operations <postmaster () sprynet ! com>
Date:       1997-01-08 4:31:14

The message that you sent to the above recipient was not delivered.  All mail
sent to this account will continue to be returned until the recipient has
removed enough mail to lower the mailbox size below the system mailbox limit.

--

Sprynet Network Operations Center		Postmaster@sprynet.com
2001 6th Ave. Suite 3025B			noc@interserv.net

-----[ Orginal mail message follows ]-------------