List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Re: Atlas for Linux?, new Netscape...
From:       Gerth Hansson <vsite () vsite ! com>
Date:       1996-03-31 21:38:43

Ed June wrote:

> Is the new Atlas Netscape thingy gonna be supported for Linux?
> Seems like only the other os's have the neat features included, not Linux,

Hey, Don't complain. You could be on a Mac, like I am most of the
time. We don't even have Java yet, exept in beta on Mac PPC.

I loaded Netscape 2.01 last week on my Caldera machine and it works
pretty well. AS Easy to Install as on the Mac, to my surprise!

"Erik", here, a few messages ago, has tested Atlas on Linux,
apparently with good results....go get it...
GTH