List:       caldera-users
Subject:    Matrox millenium bios upgrade
From:       Mikael Hagén <f93-mha () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       1996-03-31 19:06:39

I know this doesn't really belong to this mailinglist but I know there
are som matrox users here so I am goin to ask this question anyway.
When I upgraded my Matrox Millenium BIOS from v1.8 to v1.9 the upgrade
program failed to update the BIOS but succeded to erase my BIOS.
When I try to update my BIOS again it complains that it can't find any
BIOS.
I wonder if there is any way I can upgrade my bios when I've already
deleted
my old BIOS. I have a second graphics card so I am able to start my
computer
and still access the Matrox Millenium card so it should be possible to
update my bios. Anyone know how?