List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    Netware under Debian
From:       jedd () zev ! isg ! otc ! com ! au
Date:       1998-11-04 3:40:14

 Howdi,

 I'm trying to get Caldera Netware running, as a proof of
 concept, in our Netware 4 environment.  However, our
 Linux platform of choice is Debian, rather than Redhat.

 Does anyone have any pointers to web sites, or can offer
 me documentation that they've made themselves, for
 doing this?

 I'm running alien, and trying to convert packages over
 to a .deb format . . but striking all other kinds of problems.

 Taa,
 Jedd.

 --
  Telstra - ICC - Off-shore LAN Support