List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    NIS and NDS accounts
From:       "Akira Doi" <doi () com ! amuletcom ! co ! jp>
Date:       1998-09-30 5:28:16

I"d like to ask someone who have already installed
Caldera NetWare.(I've not still yet)

In case a linux is running as NIS Master Server and Caldera-NetWare
server with NDS, can Caldera-NetWare syncronize NDS users and groups
with the local NIS users(UID) and groups(GID)? If possible, how can
it be done ? I mean if it is done by dynamically or manually like
the UNICON utility of NetWare 4.11 or NetWare5.

I just want to control NIS user/group accounts from NDS, as well as
control NT users from NDS for NT.

Thanks in advance