List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    RE: DSInstall on Slackware 3.5
From:       koon wong <pkwong () WPKGate ! kc ! com ! my>
Date:       1998-09-13 5:35:09

Hi,

I got this "dsinstall" problem solved by enabling "CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST=y" in
"Networking Options" in my .conifg. Now the NDS Netware server is up and
ruuning and I can login using nwlogin, so far so good! Thank to Cratylus
Methylphenidate who pointed this out to me.

Regards,

p.k.wong

E-Mail: koon wong <pkwong@WPKGate.kc.com.my>
Date: 13-Sep-98