List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    update.NWS4L
From:       "Gunnar Wagenknecht" <G.Wagenknecht () wagenknecht ! ap ! uunet ! de>
Date:       1998-08-31 15:53:11

Hi!

>If this was a Caldera OpenLinux box, installation would be alot easier.
>(Download packages execute the update.NW4L script then configure the
>system).

I've downloaded the OpenLinux Lite 1.2 distribution an installed it several
times. But when I run the update-Script to install Netware for Linux, it
says that some RPMS are not installed (nwutils, novell, pserver) and nothing
happends. It is right, that these RPMS are not installed, becaus I want
update.NWS4L to do it. What should I do?

Cu, Gunnar