List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    dsinstall
From:       "Thomas Nilsson" <tni () algonet ! se>
Date:       1998-08-30 21:11:11

Can somone help me to get my netware going.

When I take a look in the/var/log/netware/ncpslog I get the following mezz:
Module nemux not loaded -- no need to unload
Module ncpipx not loaded -- no need to unload
Module nwetc not loaded -- no need to unload
Module ipxshim not loaded -- no need to unload
Module sfd not loaded -- no need to unload
Module streams not loaded -- no need to unload
insmd: streams: no moudule by that name found
Insmod failed on module: streams

I guess that I have done some big misstakes when I install the caldera
product but I have follow the Installing Caldera Netware for Linux to Red
Hat Linux.
Do you have any good suggestions for me????...and please I am a beginner at
Linux so please be very specific in you advice (put on on the computer by
turning the knob clockwise ;-}} )
I  have orded the Open Linux base from Caldera maybe itīs better
CU
Thomas Nilsson

Thalamus
UIN# 7799351