List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    Re: NWClient - Interrogating user objects
From:       "Jeremy P. Campbell" <jerm () clemson ! edu>
Date:       1998-08-19 4:08:16

At 11:55 AM 8/19/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Folks,
>
>I am looking at doing bulk user changes (among other things) using the
Netware Client.  The problem is that although I can bring up property lists
for most objects, I cannot do it for users, ie,

>sh> nwdsattr -o
/Netware/STG/Container/Container/Container/Container/Container/User
>gives me the error message :
>*** Unable to build a property list because of ambiguous containment

I have seen this same problem using Caldera OpenLinux.  I found nothing to
describe "ambiguous containment."

Caldera??  What does this mean?

jerm

Jeremy P. Campbell