List:       cairo
Subject:    Implementing HiDpi scaling
From:       fedang <list () fedang ! net>
Date:       2024-03-14 15:34:36

Hello all,

I am writing a small X11 app using cairo as the drawing backend. I was
wondering if and how to implement
fractional scaling to accommodate high dpi screens. After searching
online I found almost nothing, so here I am.

Can someone give me some pointers on what to do? I can get a scale
factor for the screens (depending on the size)
but I have no idea how to actually use it in the draw code.

Regards