--000000000000dbd25e05db6e8979 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Hi; if you have questions about GTK, you should use the GNOME Discourse: https://discourse.gnome.org/tag/gtk Ciao, Emmanuele. On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 16:45, Michael K wrote: > I'm attempting to have two GtkDrawingArea widgets in a GtkOverlay > container. > > The lower widget is a graph and the top widget shows dynamically changing > information related to the graph based on the mouse position. > > I cannot seem to erase the top drawing area without wiping out the graph > on the bottom drawing area. > > Is this at all possible or am I just doing something wrong ? > -- https://www.bassi.io [@] ebassi [@gmail.com] --000000000000dbd25e05db6e8979 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Hi;

if you have questions ab= out GTK, you should use the GNOME Discourse:

https://discourse.gnome.org/tag/= gtk

Ciao,
=C2=A0Emmanuele.
=