List:       cairo
Subject:    [cairo] erasing overlay on GTK drawing area widget.
From:       Michael K <vk2bea () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2022-03-29 15:45:46

I'm attempting to have two GtkDrawingArea widgets in a GtkOverlay container.
The lower widget is a graph and the top widget shows dynamically changing information \
related to the graph based on the mouse position. I cannot seem to erase the top \
drawing area without wiping out the graph on the bottom drawing area. Is this at all \
possible or am I just doing something wrong ?