List:       cairo
Subject:    Re: [cairo] config.h ?
From:       John Emmas <john () creativepost ! co ! uk>
Date:       2021-05-19 14:46:07

On 19/05/2021 14:15, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

> The `config.h` file is generated by the build system—either Autotools
> or Meson.
>
> Ciao,
>  Emmanuele.

Thanks Emmanuele,

If I'm reading the makefiles correctly it looks like the top-level
source folder should contain a file called 'config.h.in' but I'm not
seeing that here (or does that file also get auto-generated?)

Basically I need to know what command(s) I'd need to execute in order to
end up with config.h

John