List:       cairo
Subject:    Re: [cairo] Change proposal for pycairo pages on cairographics.org
From:       Christoph Reiter <reiter.christoph () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-27 8:29:50

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 5:05 AM, Bryce Harrington <bryce@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> Could you please add a mention in the footer with the copyright
> statement that the docs are covered under LGPLv2.1 and MPLv1.1?

I've removed the outdated footer and clarified the license on the
documentation index:
https://github.com/pygobject/pycairo/commit/b1cde343470b

> The links on https://www.cairographics.org/bindings/ may need to be
> adjusted as well, btw.

In the patch I've posted I've removed the link to the python 3 fork
there and left all places pointing to the main pycairo wiki page as
is. While it adds one level of indirection it adds some context as to
why pycairo has moved etc.