List:       cairo
Subject:    Re: [cairo] concurrent text rendering issue
From:       Kozhevnikov Mikhail <mikhailkozhevnikov () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2010-03-30 9:48:09

Hi,

While my previous email is awaiting moderator approval, having 140Kb attachment, I've \
worked out the solution, more or less.

The point is, cairo_show_text and cairo_text_extents are not thread safe on Windows, \
at least when using default font backend. I'm not quite sure they're supposed to be \
thread safe, but so they appear on Linux.

Regards,
Mikhail.