List:       cairo
Subject:    [cairo] Glitz backend
From:       "fab fab" <fabounet03 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-29 13:12:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello folks !
I'm using glitz as a backend in my appli, cause it makes an extensive use of
cairo.
the results are really impressive, but I have some problems with it:
it doesn't work on any ATI cards
it sometimes causes some X crashes under CompizFusion (this one seems really
instable yet, so I can't say whose fault it is)
and last, it seems to be not maintained any more (last 0.5.6 version were
released in 2005)

Does someone know more about Glitz ? is it alive or dead ? does any appli
use it in real ?
Thanks for your answers !