List:       cactus-user
Subject:    Access to the Jetty instance
From:       Probando Probando <proving_grounds () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-16 7:27:25

Hi all,

I've been looking around for my previous question about deploying a war into the \
Jetty instance before running Cactus tests with no success.

Looking at Cactus source code I've seen how works JettyTestsSetup, and how easy could \
be to do this If the tests could have access to the instance of server in this class.

Think about this for a next release!

Cheers.